You’ve almost finished your next book’s layout and all you need to do is create a barcode to display the ISBN number?
Here are a few practical tips to follow when preparing your print files with Adobe tools, to create a barcode that will meet the requirements of any professional printer.
Here are some sites where you can generate barcodes:
- Paying generator: https://www.presentation-3d.com/products/barcode-generator.html
- Free generator: https://barcode.tec-it.com/en
- Adobe information: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/acrobat/using/pdf-barcode-form-fields.html
How to Insert a Barcode in Your Adobe InDesign File
Discover all our video tutorials to help you create your next book:
- How to Create a Barcode?
- How to Set Up Bleed in InDesign?
- How to Create a Paperback Book Cover in InDesign?
- How to Create a Hardback Book Cover?